Transfer Your Associate Degree


Students can complete an associate degree at a community college in a program of study and transfer to a participating university.  Colleges and universities maintain articulation agreements and transfer guides to help students navigate the transfer process.  Use these guides to help plan your transfer pathway.

Transfer Your Associates

Articulation Agreements

Articulation agreements are transfer agreements between two institutions of higher education ensuring that courses transfer to specific academic programs.


Transfer Guides

Transfer Guides are published by colleges and universities to help students understand how courses transfer to selected academic programs.


Find a College or University

Colleges and universities in Michigan maintain articulation agreements and transfer guides in many academic programs. Click the button below to find the colleges and universities you're interested in and look for the links where they share their articulation agreements and transfer guides on their websites.

Colleges & Universities >

Consult with a Counselor or Advisor

Successful transfer students consult with advisors at both their sending and receiving institution. Community college transfer students should consult with knowledgeable advisors early to maximize their transfer planning. Many universities also offer pre-advising for transfer students to ensure a smooth transfer experience.


Contact an Institution >