- The Michigan Transfer Network is not an agent of nor does it have authority to bind any Institution of Higher Education to any obligations with you.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- The website content is intended for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post, transmit, or create derivative works of or from the website content in any form or by any means, except as may be specifically permitted by these terms, pursuant to the Michigan Transfer Network’s prior written consent, or the written consent of the respective intellectual property owner. In the event of such consent, you will acquire no right, title or interest in any downloaded website content or other materials transferred to you by any means.
- You agree not to use the website for any unlawful purpose and shall maintain a professional tone in all communications.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of Michigan. If you are dissatisfied with this website or any of its respective content, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the website.
- An intentional or unintentional waiver by the Michigan Transfer Network of any provision in these terms on one occasion will not be deemed a waiver of that provision on any subsequent occasion and a waiver of any provision shall not affect or alter the remaining provisions.
- We reserve the right to discontinue the website at any time, with or without notice to you and without liability.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Institution of Higher Education
- Contact information including email address
- Subject and message through the contact page
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may contact you to gather feedback on the site or improve the experience on the site.
- Share your message with the participating institution.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. Once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Michigan Transfer Network Partners